achieving our potential?
May 10, 12, and 14, 2021 with preconference workshops the week of May 3
The program is under review.
- The Program-at-a-glance is reproduced below.
- There will be three plenary sessions on the mornings of June 15, 16, and 17.
- The detailed list of all workshops, presentations, and all other events is currently available as an Excel spreadsheet that you can filter and search. This spreadsheet may be updated in coming weeks; changes will be documented in a separate tab.
- 27 workshops are offered on June 13 and 14.
- 15 thematic breakfasts are offered on June 16.
No later than May 16, the conference app will be available; it will help you build your own conference program using several search criteria.